- Managing database system.
- Planning, deploying, integrating database component for developing IT systems.
- Taking part in building data collection and analyzing system for reporting.
- Education: Graduated from University or above, majoring in: IT
- English certificate: TOEIC 600-650
- MOS certificate: Using Word, Excel, Powerpoint proficiently
- Professional experience: At least 3 years experience of database management and data collection, data analysis.
- Professiona knowledge.
- Being comprehensive of database design.
- Being proficient in database administration (including installation, configuration, allocation, optimization, user management, backup, archive, restore...).
- Analyzing and building data process flow.
- Understanding the structure of DWH, ETL and OLAP.
- Being proficient in popular databases like Postgres, Mysql.
- Being proficient in large scale databases for DWH such as MS SQL Server, Oracle.
- Being proficient in ETL, writing statements and SQL function.
- Using database designing tools like ERD…
- Being able to use BI, Reporting
Other requirements: from 25 to 35 years old.
- Competitive incomes
- Working time from Monday to Friday
- Freely choosing work shifts
- Owning Mobicast’s VIP SIM card
- Having 12 days off per year
- Insurance policy according to the law
- Periodic company travel & team building
- Chance to work in a passion, professional community and to learn from other
- Having full equipment & modern facilities for working
Please send CV via email: email@example.com. Subject: NAME_JOB TITLE (e.g: Johny Nguyen_Marketing Executive)
Or contact Ms. Uyen (0964497061) for further informations.