- Mobicast's orientation is to build a website for young people (especially Gen Z generation) with the view to creating an environment to share their points of view and personal opinions on a given issue.
- Responsibilities: Managing, organizing and implementing team's activities to develop content on forum; directing user's activities as expectation.
- Research, access, and evaluate quality content which is attractive for young people on social networks.
- Plan to improve and develop content; coordinate with technical staff and Content Creator at the same time to offer a plan to build a rich and attractive data warehouse for youth.
- Evaluate, appraise and approve scripts, contents and finalize posting plans.
- Build and manage team.
- Education: Graduated from University or higher. Priority majored in Business Administration and Marketing
- Experience: At least 2-3 years of experience developing special content for young audiences (newspapers, general news applications, ...) Experience in managing content in groups, Community is an advantage.
- Grasp trends, interests of young people, update news, new trends that are interested by young people.
- Priority to candidates who have learned, participated, and written on the Reddit / ReddiVN, Voz, Spiderum, etc.
- Ability to lead and inspire creative, developing teams
- Competitive incomes
- Working time from Monday to Friday
- Freely choosing work shifts
- Owning Mobicast’s VIP SIM card
- Having 12 days off per year
- Insurance policy according to the law
- Periodic company travel & team building
- Chance to work in a passion, professional community and to learn from other
- Having full equipment & modern facilities for working
Please send CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: NAME_JOB TITLE (e.g: Johny Nguyen_Marketing Executive)
Or contact Ms. Uyen (0964497061) for further informations.