- Coding and developing the software.
- Deploying and integrating the IT system.
- Education: Graduated from University or above, majoring in: software engineering
- English certificate: TOEIC 600-650
- MOS certificate: Using Word, Excel, Powerpoint proficiently
- Professional experience: At least 3 years of experience in software development
- Experience of participating in project: At least 2 years of experience in telecommunication software development projects, digital services, mobile applications, full stack
- Having knowledge of software development process
- Being knowledgeable about software structure
- Being proficient in API, web service
- Being proficient in frontend
- Being competent at version control and building script is an advantage
- Using Reactive Native competently
- Using sql, postgresql competently
- Using Android native SDK and IOS SDK competently
- Analyzing inputs and outputs; building the processing stream
- Using design and test tools like wireframe, media, erd, api test, sql ...
Other requirements: from 25 to 35 years old
- Competitive incomes
- Working time from Monday to Friday
- Freely choosing work shifts
- Owning Mobicast’s VIP SIM card
- Having 12 days off per year
- Insurance policy according to the law
- Periodic company travel & team building
- Chance to work in a passion, professional community and to learn from other
- Having full equipment & modern facilities for working
Please send CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: NAME_JOB TITLE (e.g: Johny Nguyen_Marketing Executive)
Or contact Ms. Uyen (0964497061) for further informations.